We have not even announced dates until now about this special and folks have already been asking about our next shared boat opportunity to fish the Galapagos Islands. Well here it is and if the demand is high enough we are willing to provide a second and even a third boat if the first boat fills up fast.
This is a great opportunity to save money and also add a few days to tour the Galapagos and visit other islands. May and June statistically have been very good months to fish for striped marlin. Come and be a part of the best year round high volume striped marlin fishery out of San Cristobal Island, Galapagos.
Fishing dates are May 29 – 30 – 32 and June 1, 2023
Maximum 4 anglers per boat
USD 4,675 per angler
– All guides; host and transfers Guayaquil & San Cristobal
– Hotels 5 nights in San Cristobal Island private room
– Breakfast at hotel and lunches while fishing
– Sodas and water while fishing. Beer can be provided upon request but may incur additional cost
– 38 ft custom sport fisher 4 days fishing
– Tackle and crew
– Complimentary highlands and giant tortoise tour upon arrival to Galapagos
– USD 100 Park entrance fee to Galapagos. Entrance fee subject to change without notice
– INGALA immigration cards, your host in Quito airport will assist you
– Tips for captain, crew and guides
– Dinners at your leisure
– International airfare
The post San Cristobal Island Striped Marlin Shared Boat Fishing Special appeared first on Ecuagringo.
Title: San Cristobal Island Striped Marlin Shared Boat Fishing Special
Sourced From: www.ecuagringo.com/specials/san-cristobal-island-striped-marlin-shared-boat-fishing-special/
Published Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 23:56:08 +0000