Reading Time: 3 minutes
In March, we announced a few exciting updates to our Angler’s Choice Award. If you missed it, here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll be able to win the award more often than before – every three months;
- If you win, all your listings will get the recognition they deserve and display an Angler’s Choice badge;
- Thanks to your feedback, we’ve switched from the realization rate to reliability score, which means you have full control over your chances of winning.
You can now also track your progress and see how close you are to getting the award. The next winners will be announced on October 1, so let’s see what you can do over the next few months to increase your chances at winning…
What are the new requirements?
How can I win?
There are a number of steps you can take to make sure you’re on the way to hitting the requirements above:
- Boost your review score and get 10 verified reviews. Making a personal connection with your customers, taking lots of photos, personalizing your trips, and going the extra mile all have a big impact and are more likely to encourage your customers to leave you a review. Why not follow the advice of captains who get the most reviews?
- Keep your booking response rate at 98% or above and responding within 24 hours. This has a big effect on keeping customers happy. Activating Instant Book automatically takes care of this, as your customers will be able to confirm their trip with you immediately. Already have Instant Book activated? Why not lower your notice period? We send the most bookings to captains with a notice period of 24 hours.
- Keep your reliability score at 98%. Activating Instant Book helps achieve this, but it’s not the only way. Updating your calendar frequently, even daily if possible, helps you avoid double bookings and having to cancel trips. If you use multiple calendars to track your bookings, keep on top of your FishingBooker trips by adding them to your Google calendar.
- Finally, you can let customers know that you’re a legitimate business. We know how important it is to you that we work with legitimate captains, which is why only fully verified captains are eligible for the Angler’s Choice Award. You can manage all your documents easily on your Credentials Dashboard, and we’ll send you a notification whenever a document is about to expire.
How can I track my progress?
Tracking your progress towards the new award is easy with the updated progress tracker. It lets you keep tabs on how your business is performing overall, as well as how close you are to winning the award. Check out how you’re doing right now!
Show it off to all your customers
Won the Angler’s Choice Award and want to show it off? You can add the widget to your website. This lets customers know you run outstanding fishing trips, with FishingBooker and beyond.
We’re looking to make Angler’s Choice even bigger and better. Is there anything you want to see in the future? The award is all about you, so we’d love to know what this recognition means to you. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, or feel free to email us with your questions!
The post Angler’s Choice: How to track your progress and win appeared first on FishingBooker Blog.
Title: Angler’s Choice: How to track your progress and win
Sourced From: fishingbooker.com/blog/anglers-choice-progress/
Published Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 14:54:18 +0000
Did you miss our previous article…